Sunday, February 15, 2009

Eye Candy

This is my collection of vintage brooches, earrings and belt buckles. I've picked them up over the years at flea markets, yard sales and on ebay. Sometimes I wear the pins on a dress or jacket. I also turn them into one-of-a-kind necklaces and sell them in stores, to friends and on my website.

It's fun to just look at them too and imagine their history. They may have gone to fabulous balls, state dinners or walked the red carpet!


My latest project was to hot glue several of them onto a belt buckle. I think I'll wear it with jeans and my cowboy boots (vintage, of course).

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jenny said...

those are amazing! you have quite a collection!

Jenny said...

those are amazing! you have quite a collection!

The Rambler said...

I love your collection!!!

Stopping by from SITS welcoming you :)

Julie said...

Love the collection of bobbles...reminds me of my childhood for some reason.
Welcome to the SITS community.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the warm welcome to SITS and the nice comments!